Our client is a leading enterprise business, looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team based in West London on an initial 6 month contract.
The UX/UI Designer will need the following skills:
- Adept with design and prototyping tools such as: Axure, Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, Illustrator, Balsamiq, etc.
- Up to date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques and technologies, with the ability to summarise and showcase improvements to industry best practice.
- UX/UI designer with experience conducting User Research would be a bonus.
- Experience working within agile development teams and a good understanding of agile processes.
- A proven track record of making complex experiences simple, intuitive, easy to use and beautiful.
- The ability to talk about your successes, referencing any measurable KPIs or other tangible means.
- Experience collaborating within teams to produce work you’re proud of.
- Be well-versed with and have applied, Inclusive Design principles, such as the W3C standards for Accessibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a design-related discipline or other related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently, managing your own time, workload and proactively interacting with stakeholders as needed.
- The ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
The UX/UI Designer would need to have a portfolio to show alongside CV submission.
UX/UI Designer the nature of our engagement means this project will also fall outside of IR35.
UX/UI Designer – Contract – 6 months
UX/UI Designer – London – London