PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Assistant Air Quality Consultant
Phlorum is a dynamic and ambitious environmental consultancy with a main office in Brighton. We pride ourselves on our open, honest and friendly approach to our work. We have an impressive base of repeat business and an expanding list of referrals and new contacts who appreciate our expert skills and our proactive, client-focused, professional services.
Our strategic growth requires new staff to support our air quality consultancy expertise. We are looking for a junior consultant to join our team to undertake air quality assessments associated with planning applications for proposed development projects.
We will train you up on the relevant software and skills needed in air quality consultancy and will provide you with in-house support and relevant experience in developing you professionally. We actively encourage attendance at external events and membership to professional bodies such as the IAQM and IES.
The position will include:
• Training on a variety of air quality models for assessing road/transport, residential, commercial and industrial development proposals
• Using GIS systems and specialist software for air quality monitoring services
• Undertaking site visits for monitoring air quality and odour surveys
• Managing client relationships and ensuring that their needs are met
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Relevant Degree or equivalent in, e.g., STEM subjects, environmental or atmospheric sciences, geography
• No environmental sciences experience is required but is preferable
• Understanding of air quality principles and relevant policy
• Good numeracy and report writing skills
• Good communication and project management skills
• Preferably conversant with GIS software
• Based in the UK and immediately available for interview, in person
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for this role.
Phlorum does not accept resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.
Contact: Harley Parfitt
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|