Technical IT Security Architect, Azure
To £105k plus bonus plus benefits
Security Architecture, Technical Architecture, Security Review, Azure, O365, AD
Technical IT Security Architect is sought by prestigious and vibrant financial services organisation in the City. This role will see you joining their IT Architecture function and contributing to system designs and reviews to ensure appropriate technical security controls are implemented. This position will play a central role in helping them evolve their Azure & Office 365 capabilities
This role is broad in its scope and requires you to draw on your deep and wide technical security design and security architecture review experience.
- Work as part of the Architecture team to design new systems and services with a focus on security aspects
- Proactively review and identify weaknesses in existing systems
- Develop and maintain a technical security strategy to support security focused and non-security focused IT transformation activities
- Application layer and physical layer security design and review for global IT estate
- Review new systems security posture, propose improvements and oversee compliance with approved designs
- Experience of working in an established architecture function authoring technical documentation such as strategy papers, requirement documents and high-level designs
- Combined IT, infrastructure and security work experience with broad exposure to infrastructure, network and multiplatform environments
- Experience of designing systems that make use of additional security systems such as PAM, SIEM, MFA, etc.
- Strong working experience of Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, Conditional Access and RBAC concepts and real-world application
- Strong working knowledge of technical concepts such as multi-site networking, load balancing, application Firewalling, proxies, cryptography concepts and authentication protocols such as oAuth
- Experience in designing compensating controls when systems cannot integrate with preferred security solutions
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies
This will be a hands-on, autonomous role and see you reporting into the UK CTO. It is a brand-new opportunity and we are looking for someone who can craft their own position within a successful, fast paced team.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.
Technical IT Security Architect, Azure – City, London