Technical Architect/Solution Architect – Insurance/InsurTech
Junior to Mid Level Technical Architects/Solution Architects are required by a top tier firm that is investing heavily in its InsurTech practice.
- 2-4 years in Solution architecture, including development of end to end solution blueprints for large scale Insurance technology programmes
- Track record of successful delivery on large scale technology delivery projects for insurance companies
- Successful track record in GI Insurance, gained through a top tier consultancy, a specialist financial services consultancy and/or a top tier insurer/Claims organisation
- Strong understanding of one or more insurance product area: personal & commercial business lines, claims & reinsurance
- Good appreciation of current market trends & how these are likely to impact key industry players
- Strong understanding of the insurance value chain (from distribution, customer management, manufacturing, reinsurance through to administration – servicing, underwriting & claims management
- Knowledge of Insurance specific software (Guidewire, DuckCreek, TIA, Accenture Claims Components, SSP Select, SAP Claims Management etc)
As the Solution Architect you will work across a portfolio of engagements that will challenge you in areas such as Insurance Core Technology implementations, applying Blockchain technology to insurance, Mobile & Portals & Cloud Capabilities. Leading the design and engineering of flagship, cutting edge solutions, constantly pushing the boundaries of technologies for blue chip clients. You should have strong stakeholder management skills as you will be liaising with C level stakeholders.
Technical Architect/Solution Architect – Insurance/InsurTech – London