As part of Triad Group’s work with a large web brand, we are looking for a Support Analyst to join an existing team tasked with providing support for internally used systems.
Working as a mixture of first line and second line support, this role requires the ability to problem solve under pressure and the ability to communicate with and influence colleagues at all levels.
This role also involves collaborating closely with developers to build a wide-ranging knowledge of the different areas of our client’s business, as well as the technologies that drive them eg Oracle.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in using SQL to query databases and write bespoke reports.
- Experience in using Excel beyond a very basic level.
- A working knowledge of relational databases.
- Familiarity with ‘Agile’ principles and methodology.
Outside of qualifications and technical experience, our client care just as much about the type of person they hire and how individual’s think and approach things. Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Is at their best when analysing and diagnosing to get to the root cause of an issue.
- Is enthusiastic about dealing with large, complex data sets.
- Can easily break down the requirements and scope of a problem.
- Is extremely organised, able to prioritise and multi-take effectively without much guidance.
- Has the ability to communicate with all levels of a business, particularly in translating between technical and non-technical teams.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like any further information, please contact David Sparkes, or submit your application now!
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
Support Analyst – Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire