Solution Architect – Permanent – London – Up to £60.000 per annum – SC or DV
Architecture is part of our Technology practice which provides clients with the advice and delivery support that they need in their complex technology programmes. Whether it is structuring, assuring, managing, delivering or setting up solutions we need the very best people to join us and strengthen our team even further. That is where you come in!
Our Architecture team provides a range of services to help our Clients deliver business driven, technology-enabled solutions across their organisation.
The typical services we provide our Clients include:
- Defining and documenting the overall Enterprise Architecture including the various Solution Architecture components.
- Establishing and leading an architecture function and associated governance structures.
- Translating Business strategy into programmes and projects – aligning delivery to strategy.
- Assessing alignment of the timing and scope of programmes and projects to business strategy – delivering the right solution at the right time.
- Solution Architecture services across the full project life cycle, including: Design Specification, Design Assurance, Delivery, and Assessment
The Key Responsibilities of a Solution Architect:
We want people who will embody technology delivery – people who understand the connection between the business problem and the technology solution and have the professional and personal skills to make a real difference to our Clients.
- Process and Organisational Design
- Information and Data
- Integration and Services
Below is a list of Key Skills required for the ( Solution Architect ), however you will not be expected to have everything:
- Industry qualifications or equivalent training in technical architecture design and project delivery, eg TOGAF certification.
- Developing IT capability and technology roadmaps.
- Requirements gathering and requirements management.
- Solutions that transform the customer experience eg digital solutions.
- Programme or project management in a technology environment.
- If you believe this sounds like you then please do get in touch and we look forward to meeting you!
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we’d like to recognise your recommendations with a ‘thank you’ of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or Dv. If you do not hold an active SC or Dv please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.
Solution Architect – London