Working for a large financial services company.
Desirable basic experience in;
- .NET technology stack (C#, LINQ, EntityFramework)
- Microservices frameworks
- RESTFul (WebApi2 etc.)
- TSQL/stored procedures particularly within Microsoft SQL Server 2012+.
- Server Side development (WCF, REST, SOA), multi-threading, asynchronous programming
- System design and architecture
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other relevant Cloud Services experience
- Business driven development experience (BDD)
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Development using agile tools eg JIRA, Git, Team City, Agile Central.
Beginner knowledge of;
- Object Oriented programming, separation of concern, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Other tools eg npm, grunt, gulp, karma, jspm.
- DevOps, source control, unit and integration testing, continuous integration, release management, and other software development practices
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Experience in financial services is preferred but not essential
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.
Software Developer – Northamptonshire