Senior UX Designer
Bracknell – Berkshire
£55,000 – £65,000 per annum + benefits
An experienced UX Designer/UX Lead is required for a high-tech software company based in Bracknell, Berkshire who are offering remote working options. Our client is a market leading SaaS provider requires an experienced UX designer to join a high performing team that develop industry leading web and mobile actions applications. The company prides itself working with the cutting-edge technologies and is looking for someone that is enthusiastic to offer valuable insight to their evolving product range. You will be joining an established product team where the company have focussed on UX and this role will take ownership of leading the UX/UI design internally whilst working closely with external users. The Successful UX Designer designer is likely to have experience working with web based software products (web and mobile) in a fast paced environment and have the following experience.
- UX/UI Designer within a software development team for web and mobile products.
- User experience design – Engaging with external users/customers to fully understand their UX requirements though interviwes, reserach, storyboarding and workshops etc.
- Visual design concepts – visualise design tools such as Adobe suite, Balsamiq, Visio, Sketch or similar.
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills.
- Create and maintain style guides, design specifications and other UX documentation.
- Must be an excellent communicator an able to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external) to understand user needs and behaviours.
- Expereince working in highly agile environments.
- Creative flair and genuine passion for UX and Design.
The ability to showcase a strong portfolio of work is highly desirable. The salary is £55-£65k based on experience and the company can offer an excellent working environment, scope for growth, greenfiled project work and the opportunity to make the role you own. The company can interview and onboard remotely in the current climate.
If you are seeking role where you will play a pivotal part and make a difference to an organisations software product portfolio then please send your CV to (see below) or call.
Keywords: UX, UX Design, UI, User Experience, User Interface, User Stories, User Flows, A/B Testing, Prototyping, Wireframing, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS, Visual Design Concepts, UI Design, Storyboarding, Technical Documentation
Senior UX Designer – Bracknell, Berkshire