My client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer. The successful candidate will combine strong technical and collaboration skills in a demanding and dynamic environment. You will work directly with your team and with groups across the organisation to ensure the best service for our client base.
- Engaging with the product owner, team lead, architects and other members of the global team you’ll help build world-class solutions to address our customer needs.
- Demonstrating a consistent focus on quality and security, you’ll deliver reliable, robust solutions and you’ll also be involved in carrying out due diligence on third party technical delivery.
- Actively participating in Scrum meetings, you’ll give timely status updates to the Team Lead and/or Scum Master on areas for which you are responsible.
- Through agile retrospectives and reviews, you’ll analyse and adapt, finding innovative ways to enable your team work more effectively delivering on time to defined standards of quality.
- Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Strong C/C++ knowledge for cross-platform development, in particular RedHat Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Experience in using repositories for multi-person, multi-software versions pipelines of delivery
- Knowledge of building and using automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Use of AGILE Software Development techniques including BDD and TDD and Atlassian toolsets.
- Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills.
- Works well in a global workplace.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly understand the wider impacts of changes and technical issues.
- Able to react to and keep up with quickly changing technical events and requirements
- High Transactional, Low Latency development experience
- Development of Scripting Languages including Python, JS and Node.
- Cloud technologies, AWS/Azure Cloud Formation
- Knowledge of building automation
Senior Software Engineer (C++), Nottingham – Nottingham, Nottinghamshire