Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Senior Test Engineer/Senior QA Engineer (Security & Architecture) required to join a very successful Horsham based Software House who are going through a period of sustained growth.
The successful candidate will be ensuring quality for application security and architectural changes made to our clients applications which are built in .NET or React Typescript.
Working closely with the Architecture Team you will be responsible for monitoring and reviewing security vulnerabilities across the application suite and contributing to their resolution. You will also help to keep QA up to date with the latest security and identity trends. You will be joining a well-established Agile team to work in a challenging, fast pace environment.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and review security vulnerabilities
- Keep QA up to date with regards to latest security/identity trends
- Involved with external penetration tests and help to analyse and raise bugs
- Analyst and help to shape requirements
- Test planning, Scripting (manual/automated) and reviews
- Execution of tests to support spring goals and deployments
- Act as an SME for the project area being worked on
- Documentation and planning
- Drive quality across the SCRUM teams
- Application Security concepts including but not limited to the latest OWASP Top 10 best practices for mitigating against attacks.
- Experience of introducing Automated Security testing tools into a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience of modern authentication and authorisation protocols.
- Ability to create automation frameworks in multiple languages (.NET/Typescript). Writing tests for web apps, RESTful API services and Pub/Sub in Code
- Experience of leading projects
Please note that despite the current circumstances our Client is still actively recruiting. Interviews are all being carried out remotely via skype/tel and they are all set up to get you onboard remotely!
This is very much an active opportunity so please does send your CV through for consideration ASAP. This role is commutable from Horsham, Brighton, Worthing in West Sussex and Guildford, Croydon, Redhill, Reigate in Surrey. .
Security & Architecture, QA, Quality Assurance, OWASP, OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect
Horsham, West Sussex
50k to 60k doe
Senior QA Engineer (Security & Architecture) – Horsham, Sussex