Senior Field IT Technician London £27,000-£30,000
Will need to have your own car.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Field IT Technician to jopin their busy team. Working for an MSP, the Senior Field IT Technician will be responsible for providing IT and networking support to a number of Education Trust based in and around London.
The Successful Senior Field IT Technician will have ideally previously supported either schools, colleges or Education trusts previously or have vast experience of working on client sites previously.
Key Responsibilities and Experience for the Senior Field IT Technician
- Manage, maintain and deploy images to workstations or laptops
- Maintain printer management systems and monitor networked printer queues
- Create/restore Workstation/laptop images
- Complete Active Directory administration (new users, password resets etc.)
- Maintain Hyper-v environment
- Monitor and configure Veeam backups
- Monitor and maintain SCCM (MS updates, AV and image deployment)
- Monitor and maintain network switch environment
- Monitor and maintain Office 365/Google environments
- Maintain all on-site documentation
Please apply as directed!
Senior Field IT Technician – London