My client, an industry leading organisation, are looking for Senior Data Engineers to join the team to work on the client side, to define and resolve complex data collection and data integration issues. The main responsibility of this role will be to make data and information available to decision makers, internal and external interfaces and Real Time decision procedures with operation systems and delivery channels.
You can also expect to work on tasks such as:
- Setting strategies for effective use of ETL and Data Integration Tools
- Providing expert knowledge in the selection, provision and use of ETL architectures, software and facilities, typically taking responsibility for a team of technical staff.
- Leading the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
The core skills the client is looking for are:
- ETL Tool capabilities
- Ab Initio, Informatica and Oracle ODI
- Big Data/Open Source ETL Tools
- Database Management Systems
- Application Testing Tools
- Configuration Management and Version Control Tools
- Testing strategy
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work in an organisation that offers first class career development opportunities, access to some of the most modern technologies and methodologies and the chance to work on mission critical work within defence and national security.
You will receive a highly competitive salary, pension and benefits, flexible working hours and training/career coaching.
Please note that you must currently hold or be eligible for SC or DV to be considered for this position.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please email a copy of your CV to (see below)
Senior Data Engineer – London