Senior C# Developer (Immediate start)
Capita IT Resourcing are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join a Huge Gas and Electricity supplier based in Northampton. As a Senior C# Developer, you’ll be working on multiple greenfield project as well as supporting and developing enhancements to multiple corporate websites and in-house applications for use by the business.
- Create, extend and issue-fix internal applications and public-facing web portal to the required specification, timescales and quality, using the appropriate technology and tools
- Propose solutions that satisfy the product requirements, working closely with analysts and business contacts when necessary
- Test the changes you or the team develop to the required level of quality
- Communicate status to stakeholders, escalating problems and significant risks in a timely manner
- Estimate accurately the effort required to test larger and complex packages of work for self and others. Estimate approximately the effort required to develop larger and complex packages without significant investigation and time
- Effectively hand over work packages to IT Test Analysts in order for them to execute their role
- Deploy changes to environments used to develop, test and release applications
- Coach and mentor less experienced developers to become a more effective in their role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Experienced application developer (.Net, C#, WinForms, MS SQL)
- Investigating and diagnosing problems using the Visual Studio tools set
- SOLID design principles and common design patterns
- Developing in an Agile environment
- Supporting Analysts/Testers to clarify requirements/solutions/test cases
- Working with a Source Code Management
- Understanding of .NET and related development technologies and/or Microsoft SQL Server/Entity Framework.
- Experienced developing web-based Applications (.Net, C#, MVC)
If you’re looking to work on some exciting projects and believe you have what it takes, please apply now.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior C# Developer – Northampton, Northamptonshire