Maxegan Recruitment are currently seeking an experience SAP SD Business Systems Analyst for a global manufacturing client.
Within the role, you will be responsible for providing SAP support and guidance to business users within SAP SD module and processes.
- Implementation of new SAP functionality
- Business Process Improvement – Identify and recommend actions to streamline business processes, through training and communication amongst the end user community.
- Facilitation of Business Requirements Gathering via workshops and interviews with business experts.
- Work closely with end users to ensure a common understanding of day-to-day activities.
- Prepare and maintain SAP business process documentation.
- Preparation Functional specs for all system changes
- Perform unit and functional testing/Facilitate Integration and User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare Cut-over Plan where necessary/Perform/Monitor all cut-over activities in preparation for Go-Live.
For this opportunity, you will need:
- 5 years+ experience as an SAP Business Systems Analyst
- 5 years+ experience as a consultant implementing and supporting the SAP SD module
- Minimum 2 end to end full life cycle SAP SD implementation projects.
- Excellent, clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Any S4 Implementation or support would be desirable.
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Maxegan Recruitment.
SAP SD Business Systems Analyst – Chesham, Buckinghamshire