Optimisation Analyst – Digital Marketing | Google Tag Manager
Do you want to work on high impact A/B and MVT testing and optimisation? Do you want to focus on providing decision support, project & ROI validation, and valuable insights?
Sentinel is working with a unique luxury business, looking for an Optimisation Analyst to join their Digital Marketing Team in London.
As the Optimisation Analyst your tasks would include:
– Serving as SME on testing & optimisation for E-commerce website and mobile platforms.
– Building a brand and business best practise for testing systems and learning agenda.
– Planning, executing, and analysing all A/B & MVT testing.
– Designing insightful test using tools like Google optimise 360, Content Square etc.
– Calculating traffic allocation, defining test KPIs, test analysis, delivering insights.
– Providing feedback and analysis and validations.
Skills & Experience:
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in statistics, Mathematics or similar or equivalent experience.
– Experience with creation and application of Google Tag Manager.
– Hypothesis formation and data identification.
– Experience with Google Optimise, Double Click, Ad Tech, Atlas is an advantage.
– Result driven, strong analytical skill, excellent communication skills.
– Experience with data visualisation, conducting feasibility analysis, requirements gathering, solution implementation.
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you’re right for the role, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email (see below).
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|