SaaS Platform Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional SaaS Platform Administrator with API integration experience to provide support to managers and department heads to implement and configure new SaaS platforms to meet their business requirements. The role offers scope for technology advancement and to be part of a team right at the beginning of this journey.
- Provide support to managers and department heads to implement and configure new SaaS platforms to meet their business requirements.
- Understand and document software processes and workflows (eg user onboarding or how to generate reports from a given platform).
- Utilise APIs to analyse platform configurations and data, carry out bulk operations, enable data workflows between systems and integrate separate platforms.
- Analyse, format and manipulate data in various formats to support the above responsibilities: unstructured data, SQL, JSON, spreadsheet etc.
Your Skills and Capabilities:
- Have a good, broad knowledge of modern software as a service application implementation and administration. You will have experience administering on-prem and cloud-based applications such as Zendesk, FreshService, Microsoft Dynamics, and others.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of APIs, software integration and associated concepts. Able to conceptualise and then realise software integration workflows. You will have experience of tools such as Postman, Fiddler, Elastic.io, Zapier, Microsoft Flow, IFTTT or equivalent tools for manipulating and working with APIs.
- Ability to reconcile complex data and have excellent attention to detail. Is a data-oriented person that can make sense of abstract data models and database schema. You understand data types and might even have written some code to manipulate data or carry out bulk data operations.
- Desirable but not essential skill set: Experienced in Systems Administration – particularly Linux Servers, database engines, containers, etc. You will have experience administering Ubuntu and Debian Servers, MySQL and MongoDB databases, Docker containers and Kubernetes clusters, via CLI.
- Demonstrate a positive Can Do attitude, with a polite, professional and tenacious telephone manner together with being organised and pro-active.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
SaaS Platform Administrator – London