RF Design Engineer
Permanent – Basic salary of £40,000 to £50,000 plus comprehensive benefits package and relocation support (up to £2000)
RF Design Engineer with RF systems and circuit design and test experience required by established multinational company based in Somerset. The RF Design Engineer will play a critical role in the development and test of a range of products with broad commercial applications within commercial radio and wireless communications technology.
- 5+ years’ experience in RF Design at a systems level
- Strong knowledge of analogue circuits, RF and systems engineering
- Experience with transmitters/receivers/PLLs/RFICs
- Demonostrated experienced with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, network and spectrum analysers etc..
- Strong communication and teamworking skills
- Strong problem solving skills with an investigative mindset
- Experience of microwave/mmWave frequency systems (not essential)
The position will focus on design and test of RF systems and circuits and would be an ideal fit for someone with an investigative mindset who enjoys finding and solving problems in complex RF systems. The RF Engineer will gain exposure to a broad variety of projects working on the cutting edge of electronic communications technology including commercial radio, systems testing or RFIC chips, microwave and mmWave design (no experience necessary). They have a remarkable record of providing opportunities for development and progression, with a very stable team and collaborative office culture.
For more information, apply or contact me using the supplied contact information.
Yoh Solutions Ltd, a Day and Zimmerman Company, are Electronic Engineering and Development recruitment specialists, souring high calibre permanent and interim engineering experts across the globe.
RF Design Engineer – Somerset