Retail Supervisor – Customer Team Leader
Location: Compston Road, Ambleside, LA22 9DR
Pay: £10.45 per hour & amazing benefits.
Contract: 30 hours per week + regular overtime, permanent
Full training given
Working pattern: varied shifts including early mornings (store opening), afternoons, late evenings (store closing) and weekends, to be discussed at interview
When you join Co-op as a Team Leader, you’ll help shape the future of a business that’s truly different. We’re passionate about putting our ethical values into practice, and with your direction your team will be there for the community to do amazing things that will help support local good causes!
What you’ll do
You’ll be a positive role model – engaging, training and supporting your team in completing store activities. As a Retail Supervisor you’ll also:
• perform daily checks to make sure the store is safe, secure, operational and presentable for our customers
• encourage your team to deliver the stores success measures and be confident in suggesting areas for improvement
• be a key holder – opening and closing the store, taking responsibility for the premises in the absence of other leaders
• take charge and guide the team if there’s a problem to resolve
• champion Co-op by promoting our membership and benefits and encourage the team to participate in local projects we support
To be successful
You’ll take ownership and direct the team, knowing when to step in and help your colleagues on the shop floor. We’re also looking for:
• good communication skills
• great organisational skills
• problem solving skills
• the ability to exceed customer expectations and resolve queries
• the ability to collaborate and build relationships with people from all walks of life
• drive ideas to help improve store sales
• flexibility to work a range of shifts
You must be aged 18 or over to be a Co-op Retail Supervisor as you’ll need to authorise age-related sales.
We’ll nurture your development while you help us foster stronger community relationships!
You’ll grow your leadership skills along with a sense of purpose, working with a business that cares. You can also look forward to a package that includes:
• pay rates aligned to the Real Living Wage
• premium rates for hours worked before 6am or after 10pm
• flexible shifts/working hours and regular overtime opportunities (we provide rotas to your mobile phone 3 weeks in advance)
• 20% off Co-op branded products in our food stores all year-round
• 10% off other brands all year-round (doubles to 20% on the Friday and Saturday after payday)
• discounts on other Co-op products and services
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams where everyone can contribute and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, believing in equal opportunities, and we know it’s important that our teams reflect the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. You can find out more about our people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
Co-op is committed to supporting communities and keeping our customers and colleagues safe during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. If you’re successful in your application, you might occasionally be required to work in other stores within the local area to cover colleague absence.
Please note we may close the advert early due to a high number of applications.
IT Technical Coordinator – NISA£20,500 plus benefits (Grade G11)Scunthorpe. We’re currently working remotely due to Covid. The future will see...Apply For This Job
Retail Supervisor – Customer Team LeaderLocation: 24 High Street, Kingussie, PH21 1HRPay: £10.45 per hour & amazing benefits.Contract: 39 hours...Apply For This Job
Hello London We’re looking for Couriers to deliver great food across the city and you can earn up to £10.20...Apply For This Job
Retail Supervisor – Customer Team LeaderLocation: 33 Chapel Street, Buckfastleigh, TQ11 0ABPay: £10.45 per hour & amazing benefits.Contract: 20 hours...Apply For This Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join a forward thinking and progressive retail group that is on...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.