PHP Developer, Full Stack/Back End
£Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
PHP, Laravel, MVC
PHP Developer, Full Stack/Back End is required by an ever expanding and market-leading tech business based in Bedford. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented developer to join a high-functioning team working on digital projects. You will work on cutting edge projects, redefining the industry through APIs, automation and data manipulation. The role will provide opportunities to stretch your problem-solving skills, working on real world problems and impacting real users.
The team are tech focused and have a start-up culture which encourages team learning and experimenting, whilst focusing on enterprise-grade resilient software delivery.
- MVC PHP – (ideally Laravel)
- Database creation, integration, and management: relational + non-relational
- Consuming APIs/web services
- Git version control
- Ability to write unit, feature & integration tests
- Experience writing reusable libraries and modules
- Experience managing releases through CI/CD
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- HTML5/CSS3 + CSS pre-processing (LESS/SASS)
- DevOps (Jenkins or similar)
- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure or AWS)
- Static analysis and automation
For a full consultation on these roles please send your CV to Arc IT.
PHP Developer, Full Stack/Back End – Bedford, Bedfordshire