Are you looking for a Care Assistant Job in Caerphilly?
Would you like to work for an organisation that is changing the face of care in the community?
Cera Care is recruiting in the Caerphilly area with immediate starts available. Amongst other benefits we offer a FREE DBS, paid assessment day training and a retention bonus of £250. Your role is based within client’s homes and you will usually visit several clients each day – therefore a driving license and your own vehicle is essential in most locations.
What can you expect from the role?
Your main daily duties will include:
• Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting with all aspects of medication
• Meal preparation
• Helping our clients move around their home
Who are we looking for?
In Caerphilly, being a car driver and having access to your own vehicle is essential so that you can travel quickly to service users and ensure most of your time is spent providing care to our service users.
Your commitment to our customers is hugely valued. In return, here’s how we’ll support you:
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts
• Pay rates start from £9.30 per hour
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• £250 bonus payment
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
• Mileage Paid
Areas we service: CF81-83 NP12
Personal Care Worker – Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan