* CALLING ALL IT PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT TO VOLUNTEER IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19*
VIQU have partnered with a world renowned organisation in the fight against COVID-19.
They need a variety of volunteers to help with a testing time in the industry, initially temporary jobs but can lead to regular paid contracts
With Covid-19 putting them under unprecedented strain, the Trust is currently running at maximum capacity, and needs your help.
The role needs the ideal candidate to be based near Carmarthen/Swansea (South Wales).
Tasks will include providing Deskside Support, 3rd line assitance, to people over the phone/via teams. Previous experience in the NHS is desirable but not essential.
Summary of experience required:
- Experienced in providing third line support
- High level of experience using the following: Citrix, Office 365, SQL Server, VMWARE, Firewalls and Network routing and swtiching
- Expereince using OSBF/BGP
- Extensive Experience working with Windows10 and Office 365
- manage, troubleshoot and resolve complex system related issues
- To provide technical and specialist support to the trusts users
- Partially remote working, will be the odd occasion when site visits are required – site is based in Carmarthen, Wales
Experience in working within a healthcare organisation is advantageous.
If you have been furloughed or made redundant from your current employer and you want to lend a helping hand, please apply.
*NHS Volunteer* 3rd Line Network Engineer – Wales