.net Developer (Security) ( C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core) required to join a very successful Horsham based Software House who are going through a period of sustained growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .net Developer with a keen interest and some experience in security looking to move in to a dynamic, forward thinking organisation where you will be given the opportunity to improve the security of our client’s suite of applications alongside associated development processes. Working alongside the Architecture, Development, Test and Product Teams you will help to determine functional and non-functional requirements relating to security, for existing, new software and applications. Within this role you will be given the chance to continue to improve your security knowledge and experience within a knowledgeable team.
We are looking for a strong Developer with the following:
- Strong experience with .NET and .NET Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Azure Technologies.
- Scripting experience such as with Powershell/Python.
- Knowledge of SPA concepts and frameworks
- Understanding of Application Security and related OWASP frameworks.
- Some experience with Web App Security testing tools and HTTP inspections tools, such as OWASP Zap, Burp Suite, Fiddler and Charles Proxy
- Familiarity with authentication and Authorisation protocols (OpenId Connect and OAuth 2.0) would be advantagious
- Working within an Agile methodology
Working within SAFe methodology you will be providing guidance around application security best-practices, principles and standards as well as carrying out code review and help to develop a security awareness culture in product design and development practices.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is positive with a ‘can do attitude’ as and who is passionate about development with a security focus and enjoys keeping up to date with trends.
Please note that despite the current circumstances our Client is still actively recruiting. Interviews are all being carried out remotely via MS Teams/Tel and they are all set up to get you onboard remotely!
This is very much an active opportunity so please does send your CV through for consideration ASAP.
This role is commutable from Crawley, Brighton, Worthing in West Sussex and Guildford, Croydon, Redhill, Reigate in Surrey.
Horsham, West Sussex
to 60k doe
.Net Developer (Security) – Horsham, Sussex