Mobile Lead Developer
Key Skills: A hands-on developer, experience of leading a small agile team, Scrum Master
Triad is working with a Cambridge based company, who are urgently looking for a Mobile Lead Developer. Our client is a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge, France, Australia, USA, Ireland, and Belgium.
As the successful candidate, you must be a hands-on developer who is willing to work 50:50 setup (hands-on coding and team management, but also able to provide technical guidance). Ideally, you will have experience of leading a small agile team.
The mobile development team is responsible for developing targeted mobile applications. This allows their customers to streamline the capture and use of data whilst on the move. The applications are built on their in-house products. In addition to being a hands-on developer, you will also be a Scrum Master, ensuring product quality and effective development processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, and delivering high-quality software as part of the development team.
- Mentoring the development team in design and implementation.
- Remaining abreast of current trends, recognising the potential of novel technologies and standards, and driving their adoption.
- Promoting development process improvements, sharing learnings and good practice.
- Working with Product Owners and stakeholders to balance business and technical needs.
- Working closely with end-users to ensure customer value is achieved.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team leadership experience within an agile, continuous delivery environment.
- Strong OO language skills – C#/.NET
- Experience in any of:
- Mobile or Desktop development (eg Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS).
- Manipulating complex data.
- Experience and familiarity with:
- Unit testing (NUnit or similar).
- Version control tooling (eg Git).
- Scrum Master
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
Mobile Lead Developer – Cambridge, Cambridgeshire