You’ll be leading and managing technical teams with a passion for developing standard, enterprise technology solutions. Whilst working closely with the Enterprise Architecture team the individual will set the technical vision for the future of Middleware and Data Warehousing services and work with relevant capability leads and Product Teams to ensure services are delivered in the most efficient way while constantly looking for opportunities to improve and streamline the service.
You’ll provide effective support and maintenance for Middleware and Data Warehousing to meet the Society’s availability requirements at a competitive cost when compared to industry benchmarks.And work with the Service Management and Operational Support teams to resolve incidents as quickly as possible within the Middleware and Data Warehousing and to undertake problem management to prevent future incidents.
• Experience of leading and managing technical teams with a passion for developing standard, enterprise technology solutions
• Experience of managing the development of complex and/or high-risk technology solutions
• Experience of managing, leading and developing a team, including matrix-management
• Ability to allocate team resources, both people and financial
• Ability to set, monitor and report measurable performance targets
• Ability to produce and present technical reports (both written and verbal) to all levels of the organisation
• Knowledge of systems management procedures in a large commercial, mission-critical environment
• Middleware, Management Information
• Data Warehousing, Management Information
• Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring.
• Change control, release procedures and tools.
• ITIL service management framework
• Incident management practices
About The Company
Middleware and Data Warehousing Manager – Coventry, Warwickshire