You have a fantastic opportunity to join our Cloud Engineering community based in the heart of Belfast City centre. Comprising of dynamic and passionate people, we collaborate and engage on different aspects of Cloud based projects.
Our talented teams have the chance to design, architect, support and maintain solutions for a variety of exciting and impactful projects. Working with the latest technologies and multiple cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services Innovation Partner of the Year 2019 UK & Ireland) we strive to constantly develop and advance our skills so we can provide the best experience and guidance for our clients.
We are proud to be a diverse and outgoing group and we are looking forward to welcoming imaginative and driven people to join us on this journey.
Want to work with the latest technologies, as part of a team helping international organisations transform their core business capabilities? Whether you’re working with on-premise systems, Cloud technology, or custom-developed solutions (to name just a few), your expertise will help clients deliver continuous improvement and innovation, from initial design right through to implementation and optimization.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
Your role will be to scope out and control the transition of technical solutions that Deloitte delivers into operations.
If you can design a great service design package, can understand a release plan and contribute to a continuous integration and continuous deployment driven through a Kanban board then we’d like to talk to you.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager who is equally comfortable driving a waterfall project through a transition tracker as they are using an agile style scrum to marshal a deployment.
We work in partnership with some of the biggest clients in the world. We’re not looking for people who can just fix stuff; we want you giving our clients elegant solutions to their complex problems. You’ll work alongside a team of engineers with a diverse range of skillsets where your ideas are valued.
You may be asked to engage early and educate all parties involved in the project on the components and structures necessary for a successful Run. Dealing with ambiguity and an eye for detail you will guide the delivery team towards a successful transition. You could be asked to transition an existing solution, supported elsewhere and will therefore need to review the service architecture and work with our team to take it through Operational Acceptance Testing.
• You have a passion for technology and being familiar with cloud technologies like Azure and AWS would be an added bonus
• You will understand what it takes to deliver high quality support that aligns to the needs of our clients
• Attention to detail and the highest levels of customer service will come naturally to you
• An ability to identify key stakeholders and manage upwards
• You will want to understand the business narrative and what the success of the solution delivers to client
• You will capture and share best-practice knowledge
• You will be a problem solver and improve existing processes as well as provide support and advice for development teams
• You will be curious and want to develop your knowledge of all the current and future technologies we leverage
• You will be a good communicator
• You will be a decision maker
• You will be based in our Belfast Lincoln Building office with the occasional requirement to travel to other Deloitte and client sites
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
You will be based at our Belfast office, with an option of working from home one day a week
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
• Knowledge of agile software development tools and methodologies (Continuous integration, GitHub, Jenkins or similar
• Ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and pass on this knowledge to other team members
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• ISO20000 understanding
• ITIL awareness
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Cloud Engineering, Consulting – Belfast