Lead SQL DBA – TSQL/SSIS/SSRS
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead SQL DBA to join a fantastic market leading organisation. As the Lead SQL DBA you’ll take a lead on multiple projects, setting the technical direction of the projects and be responsible managing other members of the team involving training, mentoring, etc. from a technical point of view. Working as part of a medium size team you will have a lot of autonomy to really have an input into the business. Due to current circumstances there’s a lot of opportunity for remote working and will be so in future too but travel to their office for meetings etc may be expected 1-2 days a week.
As the Lead SQL DBA you will have at least 5 years’ experience as a SQL DBA and have strong technical experience with T-SQL, any knowledge of PL/SQL is also advantageous. You will have experience of administering databases and possess the ability to do performance tuning and clustering at a high level. Any experience with leading/mentoring team members from a technical point of view is also highly advantageous.
Lead SQL DBA Key Skills
- At least 5 years’ experience as a SQL DBA
- Extensive experience with T-SQL and ideally some experience of PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in administering databases, being involved with performance tuning, clustering, etc.
- Experience leading/mentoring team members is advantageous
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent pension
- Various medical related benefits
- Flexible working/remote working
- Free on-site parking
T-SQL, TSQL, SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, PL/SQL, PLSQL, DBA, Database, Database Administrator, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, clustering, clusters, cluster, patching,
Lead SQL DBA – TSQL/SSIS/SSRS – Yorkshire