Lead iOS Developer – Banking/payments applications
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a prestigious financial services institution in central London. Primary remit of the Lead iOS Developer is to build exceptional mobile apps for the customers. Role requires a technically hands on person who is also experienced in managing developers, delegating work and formulating strategies.
Scope of the role:
- Keep up to date with latest mobile apps technologies and make recommendations to business stakeholders when appropriate.
- Help to reduce time to deliver new features and improvements to software quality.
- Ensure that the team are motivated and that any training and development needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Offer creative technical solutions.
- Drive forward Agile methods and become an advocate of best practice.
Requisite skills and experience:
- iOS Development in both Objective-C & Swift.
- Banking and payments applications experience would be highly beneficial.
- iTunes Connect, App Provisioning and Apple Developer Portal.
- Test frameworks: Appium, Calabash, XCTest, OCMock, Quick, Nimble.
- Scripting languages: Shell Scripts, Python, Ruby.
- Git source control.
- Understanding of Agile philosophy, workstyle and techniques.
- Full SDLC: Design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment, operational maintenance.
- Android development.
- Hybrid technologies such as React Native, PhoneGap, Xamarin
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact us:
Lead iOS Developer – London