Lead Dynamics & Sharepoint Technical Consultant
Interviews for this role will be conducted over webcam. On-boarding will be done remote. The client is working remote currently, they have asked for 2 days in City of London office a week once situation improves.
Your new company
Working for a revolutionary & newly founded UK bank offering commercial business and personal & private banking, with a focus on unrivalled customer service. Located in the city of London, you will join as a Lead Dynamics CRM & Sharepoint Technical Consultant with recent Sharepoint integration experience
Your New role
My client is at the early stages of a Multi Million £ Digital transformation project in which they are looking for a skilled leader to take them forward and join them on their journey.
Using cutting edge tech, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the technical solution design – hands on designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 online solutions. Also, you will have the chance to design, lead and manage the development of integration solutions between Dynamics 365 online and various third party and Legacy systems.
You’ll have experience with both D365 and Sharepoint (Specifically intergrating Sharepoint into D365)
You will have experience in;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Advanced Knowledge)
- Sharepoint (core basics)
- Experience intergrating Sharepoint into D365
- Power Platform (Power Apps)
- Deep understanding of .NET Development; Visual Studio & Object Orientated Design
- SQL; SSRS & SSIS
- Integrations; Experience using WCF, XML &XSD
- Understanding & Experience of Agile
- Architectural knowledge
- Proven leadership ability
- Experience leading projects and desire to lead in the future whilst remaining hands on.
- Team player – Clear/concise communicator comfortable conversing with all area’s of business and major stakeholders
- Degree highly attractive
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified
What you’ll get in return
- Salary of up to £80,000
- Lucrative bonuses
- Excellent perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting Multi Million £ project
- Using cutting edge tech on a daily basis
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Lead D365/Sharepoint Technical Consultant – City, London