Java Developer, eTrading Developer, Rates IT – Investment Bank
My client is an investment bank based in London; they are looking for a permanent Java Developer to join their growing eTrading team. As an eTrading developer you will be primarily working on extending and supporting the electronic trading systems associated with Rates Derivates and Cash (Rates & Credit) desks, through a mixture of individual and team-based tasks from small enhancements through to large scale implementations.
- Develop software, delivering to agreed requirements, using an agile delivery process and adhering to company standards for Documentation, System Testing, User Acceptance testing, and Change Control.
- Keep close communication with technical architects within the department leveraging reusable software to facilitate time-to-market where ever possible.
- Functional Requirements: with assistance, gather, understand, and analyse functional requirements directly from the Front Office Trading & Sales desks.
- Work with business and product leaders to understand their key drivers and help them understand how technology should influence their strategy
- Contribute to architecture decisions and planning sessions
- Evaluate technologies for research and Proof Of Concept
- Support all implemented solutions including incident, problem, and defect management, and appropriately cross train other members within the department so that they are able to do the same.
- Java Server Side development within an investment bank
- An understanding of interest rate products (Interest Rate Swaps, OIS, bonds);
- Broad knowledge of open source Java libraries and frameworks
- Experience working in a Front Office development role
- Development through all the stages of the project life cycle;
- Good communicator who can talk to different business areas
- Numerate and good problem solver
- Google Protocol Buffers
- Fixed Income eTrading platforms
- Agile development
- Linux and Windows environments
- Working in a distributed team
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further details.
Keywords: e-Trading Java Developer, eTrading Java Developer, Electronic Trading systems, Java Swaps Developer, Java Developer, Fixed Income, Fixed Income eTrading Developer, Swaps Developer, Java Developer, Java, Swaps, Interest Rate Swaps, IRS, OIS, Bonds, Investment Bank
Scot Lewis Associates Ltd is acting as an employment business.
Java Developer, eTrading Developer, Rates IT – Investment Bank – London