My client is a leading Investment Bank based in London. They are looking for a talented developer to help build a new platform to support their global market risk and capital requirements. Responsibilities include technical analysis design and development of new applications.
The following skills/experience is required:
- Experience in ActivePivot applications
- Experience in projects relating to market risk, and in particular FRTB
- Java frameworks and toolkits (ie Spring, Tomcat, JMS, Hibernate. ActiveMQ)
- Web services (REST paradigm) and data services
- Good communication skills
- Technical analysis, design and development of new applications
- Producing detailed design documents
- Conducting system testing and supporting user acceptance testing
- Liaising with users and other technology team
- Participation in a 3rd line production support rota
Salary: Up to £100,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this ActivePivot developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
Java ActivePivot Developer – London