Role: IT Trainer
CPS Group UK Ltd are working with a market leading organisation based in the heart of South Wales, who are looking for someone to join their Learning & Development team.
You will be responsible for the production of learning media to support the roll out of new and existing IT systems and will coach users to support them to use the systems effectively. You will work closely with the IT department to understand new updates/systems and communicate them to the end user.
They will work as part of a team and use the Learning Management System to publish and track the interactions with their materials. They will also be required to work one-to-one with senior members of staff to support them using IT systems effectively and efficiently. They will need to be professional and have a friendly/approachable manner to effectively coach the users and support them and work with staff at varied levels throughout the firm.
Duties will include:
* Production of video and other media to provide E-learning internally.
* One-to-one coaching with senior staff.
* Provide remote support for users with IT issues/learning needs.
* Delivering group sessions both remotely and face to face.
* Design, create and deliver learning solutions.
* Evaluate learning solutions regularly and update as required.
Required skills & experience:
* IT background or L&D (both desirable)
* Office 365
* Putting together training materials
If this role matches your skill set and experience, please send an up-to-date CV to (see below) or call Aimee for more information.
IT Trainer – Cardiff, South Glamorgan