An IT Service Desk Team Leader is required to join a well-established and fast-growing IT Services, Solutions and Consultancy practice based out of Borehamwood.
The IT Service Desk Team Leader will be providing day-to-day management of 1st and 2nd line technical service desk resources to ensure response to clients are within SLA. You will oversee incidents, problems, changes, and service requests, manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues, become the incident manager in major incidents, act as escalation point for all incidents and requests and develop and mature phone & email ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organisation.
- Act as an escalation point for 2nd and 3rd line incidents.
- Maintain ongoing communication of incident updates for escalated incidents.
- Manage and maintain monitoring systems and generated alerts.
- Hold overall responsibility for ticket management including Incidents, Problems, Change and Service Requests.
- Manage engineer scheduling for project and incident-originated work.
- Direct line management of a team of up to 6 including permanent and contract staff.
You will be ITIL qualified and boast a proven track record as a Technical Service Desk Team Leader with a history of working in a 3rd line technical support role with a detailed understanding of IP Networks traffic, Firewalls, routing etc. and Microsoft 365 including Azure AD and Intune.
IT Service Desk Team Leader – Borehamwood, Hertfordshire