IT Infrastructure Engineer – South Manchester – £38,000 per annum
You will be joining at a very exciting time as this organisation embark on a large investment programme. As IT infrastructure Engineer you will work as part of a new team to support BAU IT Infrastructure as well as a number of exciting projects.
Our client is a leading not for profit that has merged with a competitor to provide the best service possible across their sector. The business is now looking to recruit for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to support them as the push to keep in-house tech up to date, whilst aligning the businesses IT infrastructure to group standards.
What you’ll be doing..
- You will be joining at a very exciting time as we embark on a large investment programme. As an Infrastructure Specialist will work as part of a new team to support BAU IT Infrastructure as well as a number of exciting projects.
- You will assist with implementing and managing network infrastructure projects to ensure the core network is stable and is developed according to the needs of the business.
Your skills and experience..
Experience & Skills:
At least 5 year’s experience in a similar infrastructure support role:
- Hands of experience of the below;
- Microsoft Server 2
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in all aspects of Citrix
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Networking (Switches, Routers and Firewalls)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- GDPR and IT Security awareness on Infrastructure
- Successfully deliver Infrastructure projects (Server, Storage, Network and Cloud)
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (Azure/AWS)
- An understanding of MS Teams
- Exposure to backup technologies (Veeam)
- Physical SAN hardware experience (Dell EMC and NetApp Storage)
- Experience of IP Telephony (Avaya VoIP IP Office Telephony)
- Office 365/Exchange Online
£35,000 – £38,000 per annum
IT Infrastructure Engineer – Manchester, Lancashire