Infrastructure & Security Engineer – Cyber Security – Cyber – Security – IS27001 – Anti-virus – Firewalls – Lancashire – £43k
An Infrastructure & Security engineer is required to join a not-for-profit organisation to support their IT and Business Assurance team around exciting project work ahead.
Role: Infrastructure & Security Engineer
Location: Lancashire (some remote work available)
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Health Cash Plan, Annual Leave (with option to buy additional leave), Training.
- Practical Knowledge and Understanding of Cyber Security Technologies (Anti-Virus, Patching, Email/Web Security, Firewalls etc)
- Knowledge and Understanding around advanced Cyber Security Technologies (IPS/IDS Firewall Configuration, Security and Information Event Management, Vulnerability Management, Network Security etc)
- Understanding of Common Security Principals ie ISO 27001 and NIST (Cyber Security Frameworks).
- Practical Knowledge and understanding supporting the Office365 Suite and it’s principles (Windows Client Operating Systems, Active Directory, Group Policy and Remote Support).
- Previous experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016 and associated technologies.
- Previous experience with Cloud-Managed Networking.
- Good communicational skills.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- ITIL v3 (Training available)
- VM Ware vSphere
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Previous experience with Housing Applications.
- Network Modelling Tools such as PRTG, Manage Engine etc.
- Previous experience with Information Security Strategies.
The successful individual will focus on project work around IT Security alongside the operation, maintenance, and improvement of the IT Infrastructure across the business. Some project work included are Security and Information Management Monitoring as well as an Office365 rollout where the individual which support around the security and governance of the suite.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply to this advert urgently as I’m looking to close this advert on Monday 15th March.
Infrastructure & Security Engineer/Cyber Security/ISO27001/43k – Lancashire