I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to support the Technical Infrastructure Manager and deliver comprehensive IT services to the organisation globally. You will be assisting in the management and setup of the organisation’s IT systems and applications and providing cover to ensure that the company’s computer facilities in all offices and wide area networks are effectively supported from a technical standpoint at all times.
- Successfully Implement and test new infrastructure projects and solutions.
- Implement and maintain business critical applications across multiple environments.
- Ensure the organisation’s technical infrastructure is always available and secure.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the technical infrastructure.
- Review and check information/logs of all critical systems, create and maintain reports of the state of the technical infrastructure.
- At least two years previous work experience in IT systems and infrastructure.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 – 2019, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro/Ent
- Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, KMS, IIS and MD
- Microsoft Exchange 2019 on-premises and Microsoft 365 Exchange online
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise, Teams and Azure
- Mimecast – Email cloud service for security and archiving
- Storage Area Network infrastructure using both FC and iSCSI (DELL/EMC and HP)
- Networking – LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, SIP and MPLS
- Cisco network/FC Switches/Routers – full understanding of VLANs, Port Groups, QoS and SPAN Ports and the ability to configure new switch stacks to an industry standard
- Enterprise VMware (vCenter and vSphere) – Clustered and Non-Clustered
- Full system backups, replication and recovery using Veeam
- Firewall Management – Checkpoint via 3rd Party Provider
- 2FA technologies – DUO, Microsoft and other similar solutions
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Infrastructure monitoring and logging tools – SolarWinds and similar products
- IT Security across network, server and application layers and industry best practices
- MDM solutions – alternatives to ActiveSync
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop – Multi Server Farm
- Citrix NetScaler – Load Balancing
- Bespoke .NET applications built on SQL databases
- Microsoft Reporting Services
Infrastructure Engineer – London