The primary purpose and scope of the Android Developer is to help develop and support existing products. Working with the Android Development Team, Services Development Team and UX Team, the Android Developer will be a passionate app developer who enjoys a technical challenge.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
* Help maintain existing payment packages, and design and develop new ones
* Help maintain and support existing payment apps
* Develop unit, integration, and interface tests
* Participate in reviews of new and modified code
* Help identify and document issues, and troubleshoot and fix those reported by others
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience with designing and writing automated tests, using version control systems, and using continuous integration solutions
* Experience developing Android apps using Kotlin & Java
* A solid understanding of key Android APIs and components, including those relating to user-interfaces, network communications, inter-app communication, permissions, and security
* Inquisitive and enjoys investigating how things work, and why
May 2021 Confidential 3
* Feels comfortable being an individual contributor
* Strong problem solving skills with an ability to communicate solutions and thinking process in a clear way
* Eager to learn
* Is a team player
* Has a basic understanding of how data is represented by computers
* Enjoys communicating ideas and insights; this will manifest itself in personal communication and in the code and documentation you create
* Has an interest in scaling CI/CD and improving Ops flow
* Enjoys creating a polished UI matching exacting specifications
* Is familiar with, or has some experience with: EMV, Connectivity, Security, C, NDK, cryptography, KMP
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tagged as: Android
Job Title: Site Reliability EngineerLocation: London, UKType: Contract role Job description: Engagement with customers requiring SRE consultancy to understand, design...Apply For This Job
Solitons Architect – Newcastle – 6 Month ContractOur Banking client are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join on...Apply For This Job
NetSuite Support Consultant – ERP, Implementation Consultant, Support Analyst, Support Consultant, Administrator, CIMA, AAT, ACCA, Finance, Fixed Assets, O2C, P2P,...Apply For This Job
Digital Marketing Manager – Kidderminster/Work-From-HomeSalary: £32,000 – £37,000 per annum.This tech group is backed by a strong 40-year heritage working...Apply For This Job
Python Developer – Cyber Security“a playground for our software engineers to learn, innovate and fight crime!”We have an awesome new...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.