Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Salary/Rate: £540 per day (Inside IR35)
Job Type: Contract
Length: 6 months Initially (View To Extension)
If you are a Full Stack Developer looking for an exciting new contract opportunity, we have a great role for you. One of our UK Consultancy clients are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
You will be supporting a programme that will be piloting the accelerated integration of both internal and external services, data and capabilities. The key purpose of this programme is to test and learn and inform the wider technology teams on what does, and more importantly what doesn’t, work.
You will be able to work with IT Product Owners to translate high level epics into technical tasks as part of a test and learn phase within the programme.
Required experience and skills:
* Strong hands-on experience in Software Development
* Experience building web applications using technologies such as: Node.js, HTML/CSS, jQuery, SQL, AWS, NGINX, HTTP/HTTPS or REST
* Strong experience in API design and implementation.
* Experience with integrating internal and external services.
* Experience setting up cloud services using AWS
* Experience with version control using Git
* A good understanding of Web Architecture
* Experience using Agile development practices and Agile software development tools
* Experience with Full Stack Development
* Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and Postgres
* Able to work autonomously and without supervision.
* Design, develop and debug client-side and Server Side software.
* Collaborate with product management, and engineering teams to translate requirements into application features.
* Architect and implement scalable software solutions and document design decisions.
* Experience with data visualization tools
* Strong business acumen enabling to work collaboratively with Product Owners.
* Self-motivated, organized, results-oriented and flexible, have solid attention to detail, and possess acumen to efficiently navigate through ambiguity.
* Educated to a degree level in the field of computer science, or similar.
If you are a suitable Full Stack Developer interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Tagged as: Full Stack Developer
About AlphaSights AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies....Apply For This Job
Data/Systems Architect (ESG) Remote 3/6-month Contract £625 – £675 per day (Outside IR35) Digital Skills are partnering with a specialist...Apply For This Job
Azure BI/DataBricks/Synapse/Python/Azure Engineer. Superb client has an urgent role, Outside IR35, 100% Remote for an experienced Azure BI/DataBricks/Synapse/Python Consultant. This...Apply For This Job
Senior .NET Developer (Remote Working Available)London/Portsmouth Offices£85,000 + Fantastic Benefits Senior .NET Developers required by arguably the fastest growing tech...Apply For This Job
You will be a Remote Mulesoft Developer for a multi-national organisation. The role will involve you having the hands on...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.