Data Engineer (Azure) – Contract – Remote based – £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Data Engineer to work at a leading financial client of ours on a contractual basis.
The successful candidate will play a significant part in data consultancy for a large workforce system that is currently being launched. There will be a focus on the end-to-end setup of both new and existing cloud infrastructure.
– Migrating on-premise customer employee data on to MS Azure
– Provision ETL processes for data from different customers to MS Azure database.
– Provision a machine learning training environment in MS Azure and a repository to store and access the models via a Docker container in MS Azure
– Develop the data models, and enable the product in their Azure cloud environment to be available to other customers.
– Strong background in Data engineering, with skills in Datamodelling and analysis also required
– Python coding skills would also be highly beneficial
– Experience of creating data sets within an Azure cloud environment
– AWS experience would also be beneficial if candidates have not been exposed so much to Azure.
– Data warehousing and machine learning experience
– Previous work in the financial sector would be an advantage but not essential
– Strong communication skills and team-playing approach
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
My client, a leading Consultancy, is looking for a BSS Solutions Architect specialising in Telecommunications to work on a large,...Apply For This Job
Tank have been engaged to recruit an Environment Manager for our client based in the South West. This is an...Apply For This Job
Azure Virtual Desktop Lead6 month initial contractOutisde IR35Remote role£450 – £525 per dayJob Description5+ years of Information Technology experience3+ years...Apply For This Job
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who required a Dynamics Functional Consultant –Home based until...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.