Information Security Engineer
Salary – £55-65k + Bonus + Benefits
Location – London
A major Global Bank is looking for an Information Security Engineer to join their UK team and take a lead on improving their Cyber Security posture by securing the Internal Networks and IT Infrastructure.
Working directly alongside the Head of IT, you will be setting out the cyber security strategy across the organization, building out a security capability and team underneath you.
- Network security and system infrastructure – SIEM, IDS/IPS, AV, Firewalls, Routers, etc
- Ensuring the security is compliant with the ISO27001.
- Monitoring of security events and investigating incidents.
- Vulnerability and patch management.
- Review of the current infrastructure and lead in its improvements as required.
- University degree.
- Strong background and knowledge of IT and Networks.
- Experience with IS27001.
- Strong knowledge and advanced troubleshooting experience of Firewall Technologies.
- Significant knowledge of application, network and system vulnerabilities and modern attacker techniques to exploit these.
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and translate technical concepts into business risks.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a Global Bank and have a lasting impact on how its Networks/Systems are secured in the UK and beyond. Within this role there is genuine scope to progress into a Head of IT & Cyber Security position in a 12-18 month timeframe and build out a team underneath you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Information Security Engineer – City, London