They are headquartered in a stunning location in Stirlingshire and have offices worldwide.
The business creates an incredibly successful Embedded diagnostics tool which has never been more relevant. Currently have a team of just under 100 staff across the software function and are looking to add three Implementation Specialists to support the roll-out of the product, purely down to growth of the business.
This will be a UK wide role, with field work required. The business has a global reach and have continued to gain recognition. In large, the role will be based from home with travel to client sites and company offices when required.
On top of the salary, you can also expect to receive a car allowance in this role, as well as a healthy overall benefits package.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering the implementation services to a host of clients, predominately those in the Healthcare and Bio space. You will be involved in system changes and will be liaising between the customer and the development team. This role will be a mix of Business Analysis work (understanding and gathering requirements) as well as configuration work.
This is partly a pre-sales role and you will additionally be involved in sales demonstrations and presenting to clients. This role would suit an individual who has a few years’ experience in a similar position at a software company. A similar type of system may well be an ERP system or kind of database, so having this type of experience would be beneficial.
This isn’t a technical role as such, but having the ability to chat to the client at a technical level is what is required.
Ideally, you’ll come from a healthcare background and have an understanding of HL7.
* Configuring initial set up of new customer specific instances
* Registering and configuring hardware for the sales order in preparation for customer onboarding
* Requirements gathering, pre-sales and demonstration experience
* Perform remote customer sites visits to guide through the installation and onboarding tasks
* Knowledge of NetSuite or similar would be beneficial
* Strong client facing ability
* Technically able with a keen business and commercial awareness
* Knowledge or experience of Healthcare or related fields
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call Mike Burrell at Cathcart Associates for a chat.
Implementation Specialist – Glasgow, Lanarkshire