Web Applications Developer
Up to £40,000
A dynamic, growing software development house, specialising in providing cutting edge software solutions to Utility Contractors is looking for a Web Applications Developer for their new office in Coventry. They have an expanding client portfolio across Water, Electricity and Gas infrastructures.
As a Web Applications Developer is this team you will be reporting to the Technical Team Lead and working with the fast-paced Customer Support Tea. You will be responsible for the development and support of Software Web Application products delivering to agreed deadlines. Through understanding and interpreting our customer business needs you will design and develop new functionality as well as upgrading existing Software functions.
Essential Skills & Experience
Specialist (Technical) Experience:
* Strong ASP.NET C# (VB.NET highly advantageous)
* Strong T-SQL skills
* Experience working with XML/JSON
* Experience of Web services & API’s
* JQuery, Bootstrap or related library’s
* Source control using systems such as Git, TFS
* Unit/Regression Testing with experience of Mocking principles
* Experience of Azure DevOps highly advantageous
The permanent opportunity for a Web Applications Developer will pay up to £40,000 plus a competitive benefits package and remote working available (after Covid).
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Daniel Andrews and apply with an updated CV.
Web Applications Developer – West Midlands