Gibbs Hybrid requires an experienced HR Coordinator or HR Reward System Analyst who has worked with Workday, Oracle or Peoplesoft, managing, uploading and analysing rewards data.
the role is based in Chester (Remote until the office opens then up to 3 days per week in Chester) £19- £22ph PAYE
Role and responsibilities
* Project Management support with benefits harmonization and integration for M&A activity across 33 markets
* Maintain implementation project plan, track milestones, manage RAID log, and raise and escalate risks as appropriate
* Manage a wide variety of internal and external stakeholder to enable timely implementation
* Drive innovative and automated solutions, reducing manual efforts in the administration of benefits programmes
* Coordinate system user acceptance testing, provide testing support as needed
* Review lessons learned after each implementation and create best practice documentation for planning, testing and managing future harmonizations, incl. stakeholder management, communication plans, etc.
* Review of all benefits-related knowledge articles and LWIs in Vitalize, create an overview of all current knowledge material and identify gaps, work with Total Rewards Operations to create missing documentation
* Provide hypercare support until the market is ready to move to BAU
* Support with any other operational BAU activities across global total rewards as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
– Strong project management experience
– Experience in total rewards, ideally benefits
– Data analysis skills
– Process management and documentation experience
– Organised and able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks effectively
– Experience of working with or managing third-party vendors desirable
– Able to work in a fast-paced and high pressured environment
– System implementation experience, ideally Darwin & Workday, or any other HCM or benefits platforms
– 2-3 years HR experience
– Experience working across different regions, ideally globally
Working from home: remote working until offices open up and then expected in the offices at least twice a week
Tagged as: Analyst
MANCHESTER GRADUATES!Are you wondering what your next steps will be?Our AWARD WINNING graduate programme is the perfect way to kickstart...Apply For This Job
Training CoordinatorGSK – Remote WorkingContract until end of 2021Pay: £14.35/h PAYE onlyJob PurposeTo manage the systems and architecture supporting and...Apply For This Job
Our client, one of the largest Technology companies across the globe are currently seeking a University Recruiter to join their...Apply For This Job
Our client, a global FinTech organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Talent Development Lead for their EMEA...Apply For This Job
We are pleased to be working with our client within the Property Industry to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager. Our...Apply For This Job
At Marston’s we are on a journey to create pubs to be proud of through being guest obsessed, continually raising...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.