Are you looking for a Care Assistant Job in Plymouth?
Do you already hold at least a Level 2 Qualification in Health & Social Care?
Would you like to work for an organisation that is changing the face of care in the community?
Cera Care is recruiting in the Plymouth area with immediate starts available. Amongst other benefits we offer a FREE DBS and you are paid for you travel time between clients. Your role is based within client’s homes and you will usually visit several clients each day – therefore a driving license and your own vehicle is essential in most locations.
Cera Care is the fastest growing UK provider of quality care, mixing technology with kindness to deliver better care. We have made it our mission to improve service delivery across the care sector by utilising our very own bespoke technology, designed to empower our Professional Care Assistants and enable our service users to live more independently – and you could be part of our mission for change!
What can you expect from the role?
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be required to provide personal care and practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence.
Your main daily duties will include:
• Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting with all aspects of medication
• Meal preparation
• Helping our clients move around their home
• Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care, we provide you with a phone and App to make this simple.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for People People! Our comprehensive training will give you the skills and knowledge you need, so our main focus is that you are professional, compassionate and empathetic to the needs of our service users. You’ll need to be patient, willing to carry out personal hygiene tasks and be dedicated to providing outstanding levels of care.
For our Senior Carer roles you should have already completed a Level 2 or Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification, and you will have some experience in a related role.
In Plymouth, being a car driver and having access to your own vehicle is essential so that you can travel quickly to service users and ensure most of your time is spent providing care to our service users.
Your commitment to our customers is hugely valued. In return, here’s how we’ll support you:
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts
• Pay rates start from £8.92 per hour with enhanced weekend rates
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
• Mileage & Travel time Paid
Areas we service: PL1 -PL7 and PL9
Home Care Worker – Tavistock, Devon