Head of Development and Delivery
Reporting into the CTO we are looking for a talented and ambitious Head of Development and Delivery for our expanding client in the North East.
This company has embarked on a technology evolution and are overhauling their entire product offering and platforms in favour of cloud based, up to date architecture and development. It’s a fantastic opportunity to play a key role supporting thousands of people in the UK and around the work through software.
The role reports into the CTO and is a key part of the technology senior leadership team, with direct reports covering a core platform team (software development), content team, reporting team and analytics team.
The keys skills and experience required are:
- A track record of leading development functions through to successful delivery in complex product environments
- Experience of creating a high performing culture, pulling colleagues together into one team with one vision, and further building and growing the teams.
- Develop high quality solutions and outputs through leadership of the teams
- Mentoring and leadership to inspire individuals around you
- Excellent communication, with both internal and external stakeholders to build and foster great relationships to achieve results
- Experience of implementing strong technical governance
If you are interested in this role, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.
Head of Development and Delivery – Sunderland, Tyne And Wear