Front End Developer – Permanent – Remote Working – Market Rates – SC or Willing to Undergo
Our client is a young start-up company looking to grown. They are building software products that have already changed the way their customers work and there’s so much more that they are going to do.
Right now they have a mix of tech and business skill, growing to eight (including you) very soon. Each of them must cover a broad area and we don’t worry too much about formal roles.
Below is a list of Key Skills required for the Front End Developer, however you will not be expected to have everything:
- React, Redux, MaterialUI (also Bootstrap, but we’re focusing on MaterialUI)
- RESTful interfaces – using and implementing
- ElasticSearch and SQL DB’s (you don’t have to be a ninja, but you need to know the basics)
- CI, unit testing (Jest, Cosmos, prettier, husky, etc)
- Knowledge and experience of Docker, distributed architectures, Android and VR is a bonus and needed soon, but these are not needed right now
The client is very open to candidates from different backgrounds so please do apply for more information.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we’d like to recognise your recommendations with a ‘thank you’ of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.
Front-End Developer – London