Diversity & Inclusion Advisor/Bristol/Permanent
Sanderson are partnering with an established professional services firm in the heart of Bristol who are looking to hire a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a small but established Diversity & Inclusion team the Diversity & Inclusion Advisor will provide support to the Diversity & Inclusion Manager on the coordination, administration, development and delivery of the Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Update ED&I Intranet pages.
- Act as a equality, diversity and inclusion ambassador, advising, coaching and influencing internal functions/stakeholders.
- Design and deliver ED&I communications content.
- Coordinate the “ED&I champions” network.
- Represent the organisation externally on ED&I matters.
Skills & Experience
- Passionate and motivated ED&I advocate, experience of delivering ED&I initiatives within a commercial environment is a preference.
- Sensitive people skills: a high level of emotional intelligence and wide understanding of people issues.
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation and project management skills.
- Engaging and collaborative approach.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please
Diversity & Inclusion Advisor – Bristol, Somerset