DevOps Service Delivery Manager required by a market leading global consultancy for an immediate start.
- Manage a team of DevOps engineers (contract and permanent) Embedded within multiple teams and Act as an escalation point, for issues within the team or wider project issues and planning
- Accountable for DevOps resource planning for both the delivery teams as well as the platforms team including planning and prioritisation of upcoming work.
- Work with Delivery Managers to set tasks and objectives and hold individuals accountable for agreed objectives/goals and report on days worked and milestones
- Conduct a DevOps Skills/Capabilities exercise to support the creation of training and knowledge transfer plan.
- Represent the DevOps function in the Platform Management team providing team updates/escalating any issues and working collaboratively with the Platform management team to build and embed the team ethos and ways of working and work through Platform backlog.
- Drive and Develop of best practices around DevOps including both approaches and technology usage.
- Drive excellence in testing across delivery teams and encouraging test automation
- Produce DevOps roadmap/plan for the next 12 months
- Delivery and support of DevOps tooling such as build and deployment tools, monitoring and auditing tools, automation tools and agile management tools and provide a resilient and powerful platform for other software engineers
- DevOps Technical background (Azure)
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency’s specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.
DevOps Service Delivery Manager – Outside IR35 – Remote – London