Fancy joining an exceptional business that has grown from a two-person start-up to a multi-million pound business.
They are dedicated to continuous innovation and providing top of the range managed hosting and dedicated server solutions.
- Oversee the Building and Running of multiple cloud service teams who help business sectors design, build and maintain infrastructure and software services primarily in the three public cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Contribute towards the overall strategic direction for the wider Cloud and Engineering communities as well as your direct cloud service teams
- Lead, sponsor and mentor your various teams of engineers. Provide both technical and managerial support, guidance and advice where needed at any level
- Leverage extensive experience to assist your teams, and the wider cloud community at any grade level
- Responsible for ensuring all your service teams are financially buoyant and resourced correctly
- Build strong relationships with the coverage CTO for your area ensure you feed into their Technology strategy and be the trusted advisor from a Cloud and DevOps perspective
- Build on existing and forge new relationships with the wider firm at Director, Partner and Senior Partner level to put the T in GTD
- Ensure all teams are approaching and meeting both client and firm regulatory and security controls and are able to feed these ways of working back to the community
- Support your wider Infrastructure community by assisting other teams, sharing knowledge, debugging problems, contributing code to central projects, and any other things you can think of
- Enjoy yourself. Lead and nurture the culture of your teams and spread the word and capabilities the wider Technology team has across the UK and Global member firms.
- Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn’t small
- A great team environment, inside and outside of the work place
- Alliance relationships with AWS/Azure/GCP – Work with the product owners directly and help build their roadmap.
DevOps Lead – Bolton, Lancashire