Data Engineer – London/Telford – Permanent – £60k – £75k Per Annum
An experienced Data Engineer with a strong background in Pentaho, is required for an established consultancy. You will be given the opportunity to join some of the largest names across a range of industries as well as the opportunity to really enhance your knowledge and skills. This position will be based in London and/or Telford although it will start as remote position until further notice.
This position will work primarily with product owner, scrum master, solutions architects, software architects and fellow software engineers, though there will be client and key stakeholder interaction as required.
The focus of this role will be the design, development, testing and support of data and analytics software solutions
* You will work as part of an Agile software delivery team; typically delivering within an Agile Scrum framework.
* You will work on the full range of software engineering and solutions development activity; covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation and live support.
* You will contribute to the software engineering communities by providing your ideas for innovation and process improvement and coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
* Experience as a software engineer delivering within large scale and complex ‘big data’ and data analytics solutions.
* Ability to operate at all stages of the software engineering life cycle
* Experience of Agile Scrum based delivery
* Personal drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn
* Excellent communications skills
* Technical expertise in a range of leading ETL toolsets, database technologies, data analytics toolsets, operating systems, platforms (Cloud/traditional), programming and Scripting languages.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information
Data Engineer – Pentaho – City, London