Customer Success Manager, Software Product Company, £ 50000 – 55000 + benefits. Home based with travel to the Hampshire office when required.
Software product company based in Hampshire are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team. In this new role, you will be the first Customer Success Manager in the business and will help shape and drive the position. It is an excellent chance for a candidate with knowledge and experience of customer success to now play the lead role.
In this role you will learn to understand the customers business and their goals and will work as their trusted advisor. Success will ultimately be seen through customer renewals – you will manage the renewal process and will take a significant role in collating all renewal information and documentation (into Salesforce).
Duties and responsibilities –
* Help shape the role of Customer Success Manager.
* Identify and work with key stakeholders within accounts.
* Ensure there are no barriers to renewal.
* Conduct regular service review meetings with the customer.
* Develop and manage a Continual Service Improvement plan.
Essential skills include –
* Proven experience in a Customer Success role.
* Ability to work with customers at C Level.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* A willingness to travel to UK customers as and when required.
* Proven ability working on renewals.
Knowledge of salesforce would be a distinct advantage as would an understanding of the leisure, retail or hospitality sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to play a lead and key role. As the first Customer Success Manager within the business you will work with managers to shape and drive the customer success function. It will suit a candidate who is looking to move into a stand alone role where they will have autonomy and responsibility. Salary is likely to be in the region of £ 50000 – 55000 + benefits. The role can be mainly based at home however you will need to travel to client sites and to the office in the Basingstoke, Hampshire area when required.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV for a full brief. Interviews soon.
Customer Success Manager, Hampshire and home based – Hampshire